Year after year, I always draw a blank when people ask me what I want for Christmas. Any other time of the year it seems that I always think to myself, “this would be a great idea for Christmas!” only to completely forget what that idea is come December! After doing a ton of online shopping, I’ve come up with some absolutely adorable things that I’m asking Santa for this year. Hope you enjoy!
Post may contain affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
- This large initial necklace (‘E’, of course!). It’s so simple and sweet and it isn’t a crazy amount of money, so I don’t feel embarrassed putting it on my list to the in-laws!
- This gold monogram mug (again, ‘E’, of course!). I love a good mug. Seems so simple, but sometimes the simple things make a world of a difference! Like imagine drinking hot cocoa out of this mug on Christmas morning. So much more magical than any ole mug, don’t you think?!
- This vegan leather jacket (under $80) or this faux leather moto jacket (under $100). I’m way past due for one of these babies! Both are at great price points and go with absolutely everything. I’m not exaggerating when I say this is one of the most versatile pieces you can own. Like ever. So, pretty please Santa, I promise I’ve been good this year! 😉
- This ankle length cardigan (under $25!). I’m a sucker for cardigans, but they can add up and some are pretty dang expensive, especially dusters. This one, however, couldn’t be priced any better. It’s like they’re basically giving it to you for free!
- This floppy wool hat (under $60). I have a thing for hats. And this one is just darling. Of course I love the rag & bone ones (*swoon!*), but I’m liking this price better at the moment 😉 Black or moss are my fave colors in this hat and that wide ribbon detailing is darling.
- These sunglasses (under $30!). I mean, SO cute and versatile. And less than $50 for a pair of sunnies?! Winner. Maybe Santa will even bring you TWO pairs 😉 **Update: they’re sold out!! Here’s another pair I’m loving and is about the same price. So fierce!
- This lipstick in ‘Flamboyish’ (under $20!). This is a gorgeous mix between pink and purple. It’s from MAC’s Nutcracker Sweet line and I’m in love. The ‘Kindgom of Sweets’ shade is a close runner up; so girly and soft!
- This 50 mm lens. I’m still a newbie photographer but I’ve been having so much fun practicing. This fixed lens is a great lens for anyone. Probably in almost every photographer’s (and blogger’s!) arsenal. Some may have this version which is still a good lens, just can’t go quite as low on your aperture (which is what gives you that blurry background that we all love!). Either one is a winner, though, and can definitely add value to your work, whether it’s blogging or photography!
- Christmas pajamas. Okay so you can’t wear these that long (anyone else get depressed by all things Christmas the day after Christmas?!), but they’re still adorable. I’ve decided we’re doing Christmas pajamas as a family tradition! 🙂
- iPhone case. I love all things white and marble. This one is just calling my name! I love all of Casetify‘s options – they’re absolutely adorable and the perfect way to change up your style. Plus, they’re sturdy. With a 15 month old, I need something that can hold up!! P.S. How cute is this snowy Christmas tree one?!!
Anything make it onto your own list?! Or find anything for someone you love? And let’s be real, isn’t is easier to shop for yourself than others?? Haha I’m ALWAYS shopping for others and think, “you know who would *love* this? Me!” Huge problem 😉