- BLANKNYC Faux Leather Moto Jacket – I’m loving this grey moto jacket! Of course I’m all about the classic black leather jacket, but this grey moto is the perfect option to change things up this fall. It’s another great neutral & it freshens up your fall look a bit. Definitely a shade to keep your eyes on; I think it’ll be a popular color this fall.
- Lush Deep V-Neck Tee – LOVE! I’d suggest buying this tee in like 5 colors! It’s so soft and flattering and the easiest layering piece. You’ll wear it underneath everything! Definitely a closet staple year-round.
- BP. Cotton Canvas Anorak – This pick may make me basic, but this is such a fall staple that I don’t even care! It’s classic, people!! Layer this over a striped tee with skinny jeans and booties and you’re good to go. Easy, effortless & laid-back style!
- Cleobella Hendrix Fringe Tote – Pretty much the perfect tote. This style will get you through the whole year, not just as we transition from summer to fall. And it’s seriously swoon-worthy. I mean, wow. No words. Just heart eyes.
- Zara Scarf in Camel – The perfect camel color, the perfect size. I love how over-sized it is. This is effortless chic, right here, ladies! Pair with all whites for an easy, neutral, summertime look. Or pair with black or denim jeans and a leather jacket for the perfect bundled-up fall outfit.
Okay, I’m seriously getting waaaaay too excited for fall now. When Starbucks starts offering their #psl I’ll be officially done trying to contain my excitement. 😉 #sobasic #dontevencare But for now, I better hold it together.
Have an absolutely amazing weekend!