- Brixton ‘Piper’ Floppy Hat $58 – Like I said, I love hats. But some of those absolutely gorgeous rag & bone hats are like $200 and I just can’t pull the trigger on one of those just yet! However, at $58, this hat is perfect and I can definitely do $58 more than $195! This is the perfect fall accessory, too. So I’d suggest going for this one!
- J.Crew ‘Deck Stripe’ Tee $39.50 – Nothing is more classic than J.Crew and stripes. I mean, c’mon. I’m a firm believer in the fact that you can never have too many striped tees. Okay maybe 20 is a bit excessive, but seriously, when in doubt, buy stripes.
- Sole Society ‘Valencia’Over the Knee Boot $149.95 – I’m loving these! I know it’s crazy that it’s taken me awhile to fall in love, but I think some of it may stem from my odd insecurity about my legs and my calves…they aren’t exactly super tiny. I always felt that you had to have skinny calves to make these work, but I don’t think that’s the case anymore. If a pair of boots feels too tight, it’s probably just that cut specific to the brand. Scratch that brand/style and go on to the next one. I’m sure you’ll find one that works! I love the heel height on these Sole Society ones; also love that adorable tie in the back and that they are suede! *heart eyes emoji*
- J.Crew ‘Edie’ Ruffle Top $59.50 – I can’t even! This blouse is like a beautiful tribute to summer. So feminine, so classic, so chic. Makes me think of Anne of Green Gables for some reason. It’s like a modern version of (what I imagine to be) that sort of sweet, feminine dress that someone from Prince Edward Island would wear. (Yes, I watched that movie like a thousand times growing up….don’t forget Anne of Avonlea! lol)
- J.Crew Ruffle Sleeve Top $59.50 – J.Crew is seriously killing it with these ruffles. This is so chic! One of the many things I love about J.Crew is their ability to make a trend classic. I mean, how? How is that possible?! I have no clue but somehow they do it. This silhouette is gorgeous and would be so flattering on so many figures!
That wraps it up for this week, friends! Let me know what you’ve been loving this week in the comments! Am I the only one with this crazy hat obsession?! And please, tell me I’m not the only girly nerd who watched Anne of Green Gables! (monkey emoji covering face….omg I have a definite emoji problem if I’m typing them out when I can’t insert them into my blog post!!!)
If you missed last week’s Friday Faves, you can find it here. I shared five things that will help you transition from summer to fall and what I relied on to tide me over until my concealer came in the mail!